INNOVV Product Support
Find all the information you need about K3 Dashcam in here. This includes APP, manuals, firmware, FAQs, and video tutorials.
Click the button to download the manual
V1.1.15 update 20220521
K3 Dashcam Firmware
How to update firmware:
1. Click the above link to download the latest firmware named K3.bin to your computer.
Copy the K3.bin file to an SD card which shall be in FAT32 format. The file name must be the original name and other names could not work, such as K3(1).bin or K3(2).bin.
3. Insert the Micro SD card into your INNOVV DVR.
4. Power on your INNOVV camera system and the firmware will be automatically updated with the green light flashingerratically.
Once update is successful the blue light will be flashing on a regular basis appx once a second. If for any reason the update was not successful, please repeat the update.
You could kindly find the user manual for your INNOVV K3 from our Firmware & App and easily download one by clicking the icon.
You could kindly find the latest App for your INNOVV dash cam from our Firmware & App and easily download one by scanning the QR code.
1. Please kindly check whether the TF card is inserted properly first.
2. Please kindly check whether the TF card is in FAT32 format.
3. If the TF card is inserted properly and it is in FAT32 format, please kindly change another normal TF card.
Please kindly make sure you have turned on the Microphone first. If that still fails, please kindly turn off the Time-lapse video in Settings with INNOVV App.
Please kindly long press the Function Button on the Remote Control for 10 seconds to reset the K5 to the factory default Settings. Then you coudl easily reconnect the K5’s Wi-Fi with the default password 12345678.
Please make sure that the distance between your phone and the INNOVV K3’s DVR is not that far away and there is no barriers between them.
An open foam cover around the microphone is used as the first line of defence against wind noise. You are suggested to put the microphone against the heading direction to further minimize the wind noise.
Didn’t find what you are looking for:
Please leave a message and we will promptly assist you.