INNOVV Product Support
Find all the information you need about K6 Dashcam in here. This includes APP, manuals, firmware, FAQs, and video tutorials.
Click the button to download the manual
1. Support for 28 frames video selection.
2. Adjust gravity trigger sensitivity.
K6 Dashcam Firmware
How to update firmware:
1. Copy the firmware (INNOVV K6.bin) to the root of TF card.*8GB and 32GB TF cards should be formatted into FAT32 in advance.
2. Insert the TF card in the DVR then turn on the camera by long pressing the button, the red light will flash at low light, stop pressing the button and wait for a few moments till the updating finishes, the K6 will automatically turn on after the updating, and the firmware in the card will be deleted as well.
(*Important: the power should not be cut off during this step)
Please check if the camera is parallel to the ground and confirm if the screws are tightened enough.
Please add a silicon plate to strengthen the resistance between the bracket and handle bar.
Please check if the lenses are clean without any finger marks, dust or other smudges, and wipe the lenses with dust-free cloth.
Please check if the power supply is with DC 5V / 2A.
Please check if the TF card is inserted properly or select another TF card and try again.
Please check whether the green light on the DVR is blinking or not, please press the button twice for a short time to activate the Wi-Fi if you find the green light is not on.
Please reset the DVR to default setting. The default password is 12345678.
1. The distance between your phone and the camera should be within 2m, and be sure there is no obstacle or interference sources around.
2. You are suggested to operate the App on a mainstream mobile phone to get a better experience.
You can use them to fix the cable on your bike, like in the image below:
Didn’t find what you are looking for:
Please leave a message and we will promptly assist you.